Sunshine Award… Or Something…
What, again? Back last June I was nominated to participate in something called the Creative Blogger Challenge. This time around I’ve been nominated by the same person, Holly Jahangiri, to participate in something called the Sunshine Award. In essence, there are 11 questions to answer and then you’re supposed to nominate 11 other people and ask them to answer the same questions.
I’m not doing that second part this time around. Last time only one of the 10 people I nominated competed and, frankly, the only reason I’m doing it this time around is because Holly didn’t think I would… kind of a double dog dare, which I rarely respond to unless I’m in the mood. lol Based on what I see, this might be one of my shortest blog posts in history; let’s find out.
1. What is your favorite drink?
You’d think this would be easy but it’s not. I don’t really have a specific favorite drink. I like diet soda and I like sweet tea. That’s as good as it gets.
2. Where is your hometown?
Liverpool NY, a suburb of Syracuse, where I’ve been for 40 years! 🙂
3. Do you prefer sweet, sour, bitter or savory flavors?
Sweet, every time, all the time.
4. What is your favorite song?
I Want You Back by the Jackson Five
5. Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts?
Life, news… that’s it for the most part.
6. Are you a minimalist or a collector?
I’m definitely in the collector group.
7. What color is your suitcase?
I rarely use a suitcase when I travel but if I do, it’s burgundy.
8. Which trees do you like the best?
I’ve always loved evergreen trees, even though I hate green as a color. They’re always the same wherever you go and I always feel like I’m at home when I’m around them.
9. Do you have a day job as well as blogging?
Of course; almost everyone in the world does.
10. What is your favorite smell or scent?
Chocolate; of course it is. lol
11. Do you prefer to eat meat or vegetables?
Meat, meat, meat… did I say meat?
That’s it; short and sweet.